Image Map

Nobody Likes You When You're 23

In the words of Blink 182: 

"And that's about the time she walked away from me
Nobody likes you when you're 23
And are still more amused by TV shows
What the hell is ADD?"




^ That's me back in my younger years (aka the age of 21)
Considering today is my 23rd birthday, it looks like I have a tough year ahead of me if those lyrics hold true.

For my birthday, I'd like everyone in the world to go drink a margarita.
Please & Thank you.



[don't worry, it doesn't have to be this big. Not all of us are seasoned professionals like myself]




5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I loved being 23! But, that's probably because I decided to not use my first bachelor's degree and bartend for awhile, so I was pretty much drunk for all of my 23rd year. Maybe Blink 182 was right... hahaha
    Happy HAPPY HAPPY Birthday. Yikes, I am almost 10 years older than you. That makes me sad . ENJOY this time. I'm not trying to sound like a wise old lady (cause I'm not!) but seriously, just enjoy this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i can't even remember what it was like being 23 because i'm a huge old hag. happy birthday!!! spoil yourself silly :)

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday girl! Ahhhh, to be 23 again!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, hope you drink tons of margaritas in celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! :) I hope you have lots of margaritas! :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...